Why do most successful people tend to smoke cigarette than regular people? Most successful people can be referred as those who are financially stable or wealthy while regular people can be those who live on average or below average life as far as financial stability I concerned.
One reason for smoking practice is for loss of weight. Evident in developing countries, most successful people invest a lot in a number of junk foods which results in overweight thus they suffer from overweight. To reduce weight, they tend to practise cigarette smoking. On the hand, regular people feeds on non-junk foods for reasons like junk food being expensive. So most of them don’t suffer from overweight thus they will tend not to smoke. Conversely, most successful people don’t prefer tough careers like Engineering, Medicine etc. They prefer the children to courses like modelling and air hostess which is very strict on weight. To maintain this slimness they tend to practise smoking. Regular people on the other hand will go for hard courses which has got no weight restriction when granted the chance.
It can be noticed that from statistics men tend to smoke more than women, for instance in 2009, 23.5% of male of male smoked compared to 17.9 percent of women. Another point that is worth noting is that the hardest working hence the most successful in a family are men. This is because it is believed is that men should be the providers in the family. This is another reason why most successful people tend to smoke more than regular people.
Last but not least, most successful people tends to smoke because they have an extra cash to do so. They purchase cigarettes as part of daily needs. This is opposed to regular people who will majorly concentrate on the biological and physiological (basic) needs. On the same point, youths from these successful people will adopt the culture of cigarette smoking which the will continue to practise n the life time. This might not be the case for regular people simply because the smoking practise will be more of luxury hence their children will barely adopt as well.
The awareness of electronic cigarette has grown and current smokers are tending to adopt them. Sites such as the Best Electronic Cigarette Blog are helping people quit smoking every day. Regular practise them more than those who had quit smoking or non-smokers. The health effects of e-cigarettes is still unknown plus whether they can help smokers quit. E-cigarettes brands are still marketed as tools for quitting.
Several people dream of living in the Hamptons, but there are over 5 reasons you shouldn’t want to live in the Hamptons.
1. Cost of housing and accommodation. One of the reasons why the Hamptons is referred to as the celebrities’ play ground is the fact that most celebrities like to own a house or two in Hampton. This is a thing of class as rich people like to show off their wealth by buying houses in all the expensive and high brow suburbs to boost their spending profile. For the average income earner, who is not in showbiz and does not have access to the kind of money these celebrities have, living in the Hamptons is definitely not in your best interest as most of your life’s earnings are sure to go into leasing a moderate apartment.
2. Standard of living. The Hamptons and its dwellers are used to the fact that rich folks from around the country and beyond converge in the Long Island enclave in order to mingle with their likes. This inspires the hiking of the prices of all commodities in the markets as no one complains since there are more than enough money to throw around. You wouldn’t want to go into that kind of spending spree, would you? Hampton has come to be known as the Hamlet of class and rich taste, so if you are not rich yet, that might not be the best place for you to live .
3. The Transportation Hassles. The cheapest and most available kind of transportation in the Hamptons is the train followed by the jitney. It is always a hurdle to get in and out of the place. Most people who live there are so rich that they can afford to drive in and out in fast cars or better still fly in with their private jets and land at the East Hampton Airport.
4. Too many Star studded activities. Much as everyone will like to own a house in the Hamptons, it is definitely not the kind of place for low income owners to live in. The lifestyle of people who live in the Hamptoms are those of men and women who are so used to partying and having fun that they have almost forgotten that there is any other way to live. Bouncers are common sites in the Hampton, especially during the weekends when stars and celebrities come around in their numbers to hang out and catch fun.
5. In the Hamptons, it isnt always easy to find shops where you can buy cheap daily home needs easily. Most shops there are designed and stocked with the rich tourists and visitors in mind. So it is easier to find antiques in Hampton shops that it is to find food ingredients for low budget cooking. All the same, the Hamptons remains a great place to live and to visit.
Long Island has a history of stunning and innovative architecture and the Hamptons are no exception. From progressive award winning eco design to grand old local treasures like the Marine Academy in East Hampton, the architecture in the Hamptons is nothing short of impressive. The Hamptons also boast some of the best architectural minds in the state.
Exclusive high end boutiques dot the CBD areas of the Hamptons. From designer clothes, to luxury home and garden innovations, to delicious gourmet and niche market food from specialty grocers; if you are after a unique shopping experience then look no further.
Food and Drink
Not only does the Hamptons boast some of the highest quality organic produce, but this idyllic locale has manage to lure world class executive chefs and world class restaurants and bars. With a focus on fine a la carte dining the staff at these restaurants are customer service professionals who will go above and beyond to make your dining experience as spectacular as possible. During the day you can also sample the handiwork of some of nations finest baristas at Southampton’s excellent cafes and diners. The Hamptons also have some of the most exclusive boutique bars, cellars and night life.
All year long the Hamptons provides a diverse range of entertainment ranging from hilarious comedians to harvest festival activities. Not to mention an enviable series of fine art and pop culture exhibitions and an engaging calendar of live music, from the refined classical recital to the more edgy and intimate rock and acoustic concerts.
Stunning scenery, gorgeous architecture, unparalleled shopping and dining and of course a events calendar jam-packed with intriguing and exclusive events make the Hamptons the place to be.
In case you are one of those people that have always wondered and asked; Where is the “Hamptons” neighborhood located and what is it like? Here is your answer.The Hamptons are simply a cluster of villages and towns found in Southampton and south Hampton. Together, they make up the southern part of the Long Island in New York City. The Hamptons, regarded as a celebrity summer play ground is a great place to visit when on vacation. Being a cluster of wealthy enclave, The Hamptons is characterized by larvish and exotic lifestyles. There, you will find some of the best and most sophisticated hotels, clubs, and bars for your relaxation and comfort. A number of features in The Hamptons attract A list tourist to the territory. The presence of sepectacular and very lovely beaches, fishing activities, as well as kayaking are some of the major tourist attractions there.
The Hamptons is certainly the destination for the fun loving couples and business people as it offers a number of side attractions such as the sag Harbor whaling museum, the Montauk Lighthouse which has been in existence for over two hundred years. The river head is another point of call for sightseeing as it offers tourists the chance of mingling and interacting with massively sized whales. The Hampton Bays are among the best and most glamorous in the entire country. Its sparkling blue colored water keeps one enthralled and spellbound as rays from the sun shimmers on the surface of the water creating an out-of-this-world beauty effect.
The Hamptons boast of restaurants that serve the kind of cuisines that keep one thinking of coming back to visit all year long. Intercontinental cuisines are not hard to come by in The Hamptons restaurants. When it comes to business and investments, The Hamptons boast of some of the United States most priced real estates. No wonder it attracts a high class of business moguls all year round. The Rest of the Long Island and the entire New York City are connected to the Hamptons through the Hampton Jitney, the Long Island Railway, and the Montauk Highway. Recreational activities and centers are not scarce in The Hamptons, as the region has its own fair share of recreation clubs such as the east Hampton Maidstone Club, the Golf Club of Sebonack, the Golf Club of Shinnecock Hills. The very rich and wealthy have very reserved recreational clubs where they relax in Hampton. Such clubs include: The Tennis and Bath Club of Southampton, the Meadow Club, Bathing Corporation, etc.